Customer Operations Associate
MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London.
Are you an expert decision maker with a great eye for detail and the confidence to make tough decisions? Do you thrive in a high pressured, ever-changing environment? Would you relish the responsibility of being part of a team that is shaping the reputation of an industry leading company on the cusp of revolutionising the market? If so, MyBuilder and our Trade Quality team needs you!
Due to an exciting period of growth, MyBuilder are looking for a Customer Operations Associate to join the team and assist in the companies continued success. Employing a range of technical tools, backed by sound judgement, the Customer Operations Associate’s goal is to ensure homeowners meet only the best tradespeople and retain faith and loyalty in MyBuilder and its brand. A typical day in the role may include:
- Processing new applications & making decisions on their suitability for the site.
- Investigating and monitoring the use and abuse of the site and feedback system.
- Carrying out a risk assessment on a trade account following a customer complaint.
- Provide helpful and friendly assistance to tradespeople regarding their accounts.
- Collaborate with our Disputes team to review high-risk accounts.
- Contribute new ideas and share insights which would improve the team's current processes.
You won’t have any specific qualifications, however, you will have a real passion for providing great service and helping MyBuilder customers to succeed. You will also possess certain skills and attributes including:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Being comfortable working on your own initiative and making difficult decisions
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes
- The ability to flourish in a highly charged, ever expanding landscape
- Excellent self motivation and a genuine interest in personal development
- An aptitude for qualitative research, helping to inform our decisions on quality and the effective functioning of the site
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We'll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
- Weekly and Monthly social events including 5aside Football, Film Club, Drinks & Dinners
- Drinks on Friday at our all-hands company celebration meeting
How to apply
If this role sounds like you, apply now and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.
For more information on how we store your data please visit our Employment Candidate Privacy Notice.